Latest News

Love Birds! Check Out Top And Amazing 20 Text Messages To Send To Your Partner This Christmas Period

The tradition of Christmas is here again and I am sure you have bought the Christmas cards to be shared with your lover.

Have you also thought of the Christmas messages to be shared with him? Not to worry, here is where you will find great Christmas love messages that you can share and send as you wish.

Check them out!

Take a peek at the Christmas love messages for boyfriend that I have below for you. You will see different idea and love messages that will perfectly suit you.

1. While every other lover will be singing ‘Joy to the World’, I will be singing ‘You make me feel’ because you have brought sunshine into my life this year. You have brightened my life and now brightened this Yuletide season for me. Merry Christmas to a special lover.

2. You have made my year the best ever, and I have truly enjoyed the amazing memories we have created. I look forward to many more Christmas in peace and grace of God. Merry Christmas to you my love. Thank you for everything.

3. You don’t need to bring any presents for me. Your presence is enough to make my Christmas whole. When you tell me you are my Christmas present, then that is all I need to have a fulfilled holiday season. Merry Christmas baby.

4. If only I could package myself whole and whole, then I would have jumped into a box to be sealed up as a Christmas present to you. Truth is you deserve all the accolades and praises I will shower on you this Christmas, you have truly been an inspiration and a great lover who supported me when I was down. Thank you for your love. I am grateful. Merry Christmas to you.

5. I am not fascinated by the Christmas lights that illuminate everywhere, I am more concerned about your laughter and huge smile that brightens my soul and livens my life. Thanks for making Christmas come early Boo. Happy Christmas to you.

Further reading: Top 10 destinations in France to spend your Christmas
6. You are the greatest gift of God to me and I am indeed grateful that I am called your woman. Merry Christmas to you darling.

7. This Christmas will remain evergreen in my heart because, for the first time in a long time, I have someone I can now proudly call mine. You are the world greatest Darl. Merry Christmas to you.

8. You are my today and my future. Whenever you are around, everything just seems to click for me. You are my line in all the amazing places. You are God’s gift to me this Christmas. Merry Christmas my boo.

9. My Christmas will be more lovely this year because I now truly have someone I can proudly call the love of my life. I know your love will be with me this year and beyond. Have a great and amazing Christmas darling.

10. My Christmas greetings to an amazing man who swept me off my feet. My Christmas greetings to a special man who loved me completely with everything. I don’t know what I’ll be able to do without you. You have made my Christmas special and different. Merry Christmas to you!

Further reading: 10 unique gifts to buy for your lover this Christmas
11. This is for you my Mr Amazing. For always looking out for me, loving me to bits, caring for me and showing me the way to my professional pursuit and academic fulfillment. I love you so much dear. Merry Christmas to you.

12. This is not just a text, but are words from deep down in my heart. I am sending you the best Christmas wishes from the depth of my soul and making you realize that you are all I want for Christmas. I promise never to let you down and to always make you proud. Merry Christmas to you.

13. I am always excited whenever I know that a man like you is my boyfriend. You have always wanted to protect me from the evils of this world, and you have shown me affection and complete loyalty in our relationship. I couldn’t have prayed for a better man to befriend. Thank you for being the man after my heart and after God’s heart. Merry Christmas my love.

14. Just before you become mine and we became one, every day just seem boring and sad for me. But now that you became the man of my life, everything has changed. I want you to know today that you are the reason why I wake up every morning excited for the new day, and this Christmas period is no exception. Thank you for being a part of my Christmas. I love you!

15. Do you know what I want as a Christmas gift? Your KISS. Happy Christmas darling.

16. I want to hug you, walk down the streets, and stare into the sky with you this yuletide season. I just want to be around you so you can wrap those huge hands around me. I want you to know that my love for you will always stay and never change. Happy Christmas my love.

17. We have had our battles. We have faced different love tests, but we are still here. This is to us, that we will deal with whatever troubles that come our way during this festive season. Merry Christmas baby. God’s got us.

18. I will pack all my love for you in a box and send it across as your Christmas gift. What will you send to me in return? Merry Christmas to a man after God’s heart! I love you.

19. You make me happy and I have you and God to thank for this. Ever since I met you, things have become so different with me. Ever since we started our relationship, you have helped shaped my life in a better and amazing way. Thank you for everything. Merry Christmas to you!

20. We had a rough year no doubt but the love I have for you stood out in so many ways and helped us through the rough times. Now that the Christmas season is upon us. The time is right to celebrate together and look at the year in retrospect. Merry Christmas darling.

Culled From Deedee’s Blog

The post Love Birds! Check Out Top And Amazing 20 Text Messages To Send To Your Partner This Christmas Period appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.



No comments:

Post a Comment

AfricaTV Shared by Themes24x7 Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.