Latest News

VIDEO: GAMIE – My Hope

GAMiE is a Multifaceted Artiste. Rapper, Singer, Poet and Actor based in Lagos Nigeria. He’s a proficient writer with a knack for storytelling. His newly released song My Hope is inspired by real life experiences gathered over a period of time.

“My Hope is a song about real people going through the difficult phases of their lives. Their choices, actions and the corresponding outcomes. This song reminds us that Hope is essential for living.
My Hope (Prod by Ajo Segigo) is the very first song from GAMiE’s new collection.

Faith thrives where there’s HOPE, and where there’s FAITH miracles happen.

The post VIDEO: GAMIE – My Hope appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

AfricaTV Shared by Themes24x7 Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.