Latest News

Fuse ODG Reveals How He Was Able To Bring The UK singer, Ed Sheeran To Ghana For A Collaboration

Some few months ago, Ghanaian UK based musician, Fuse ODG surprisingly stormed this country with one of UK’s biggest singers and guitarist, Ed Sheeran.

The majority of Ghanaians wondered how Nana Richard Abiona aka Fuse ODG was able to convince such a big artiste to collaborate with him in Ghana has finally opened up on how he did it.

According to him, “Ed Sheeran came to Ghana because of how proud I am about where I say I come from. He said he wanted to see it and that is why he came because of how proud he sees me and how I project this place that I am from.

READ ALSO: ‘Shatta Wale Is A Disgrace To Ghanaian Music, Even ‘Supa’ Is Better Than Him — ‘Gbee Naabu’ Mocked On Social Media After Humiliating Himself And His Deluded SM Fans With Wack Freestyle

“It starts with us and how we see ourselves and our mentality. We need to embrace ourselves aggressively enough and celebrate ourselves as a people and that is what I am working on just as Kwame Nkrumah said.

I am not African because I was born in Africa but because Africa was born in me’. It doesn’t matter the place you are, it is about how you feel about yourself and your culture inside of you”, he told Arnold on Zylofon FM.

Source: GhanaCelebrities.Com

The post Fuse ODG Reveals How He Was Able To Bring The UK singer, Ed Sheeran To Ghana For A Collaboration appeared first on GhanaCelebrities.Com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

AfricaTV Shared by Themes24x7 Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.