Latest News

Shocking!!! Prophet Stage-Managed Kidnap Of His Church Members

A Prophet has admitted to the stage-managing of his church members’ kidnapping because he needed money badly. It was alleged that Prophet Godwin Ayenugha operated in connivance with some accomplices.

The 48-year-old father of five is the founder of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church, the Gethesema Zion Church in Igbokoda area of Ondo State. He was said to have shared the proceeds of the operations with his accomplices.

The alleged tactic reportedly paid off as the church was soon bristling to the brim and “signs and wonder” happened on daily basis while word about the church got to neighboring council areas where people, in search of miracle, also trooped to the place.

According to the source, sometime later, some elders of the church, allegedly at the prompting of the prophet, started picking on affluent members, one after the other, and sending text messages to them to announce that they will be kidnapped and, to avoid this, they should pay various sums of money.

The panicky members, it was learnt, would run to Ayenugha for counselling and he would volunteer to step into the matter by helping them in the negotiations with the kidnappers on how and where to pay ransom

It was gathered that the alleged stage-managed kidnap business went on for a while and the prophet and his accomplices smiled to the bank.

His words,

“l was broke and had nothing on me. So I asked lbukun to be sending text messages to some identified members of the church that kidnappers were coming to abduct them. “I regret my action but the devil pushed me into it. I first restricted the devil but when hunger crept in and I needed money badly, I succumbed to the devil. I am sorry for taking advantage of members of my congregation.

“We stage-managed everything to get some money from him because I know he is a rich member of my church. “ I had earlier informed the victim that he should be prayerful to avoid being kidnapped again. And because he believes in me, he gave me money in order to organised a prayer session for him.

“I am very close to the victim and I have been working and praying for him for some time but I was financially down and had to think of how to get money from him.

“I asked one of my church members to text him and one other person to inform other members that we were coming to kidnap them. I knew they will come to me for spiritual assistance and I eventually collected N150, 000 from Omosaye and the other person paid N60, 000.”

“I did not have knowledge of his first kidnap because I was away to Cameroun but I intended to kidnap him to get cash because I needed money so badly to feed my family.” His alleged accomplice, Adetigha, admitted sending the text messages on the instruction of the prophet. Adetigha said he was given N25, 000 as his share from their last operation.

 

The post Shocking!!! Prophet Stage-Managed Kidnap Of His Church Members appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.



No comments:

Post a Comment

AfricaTV Shared by Themes24x7 Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.